Beginning Phoneme Combo-Pack Assortment – A629
Strong Learning® Combo-Packs—following the Orton-Gillingham approach—are the perfect resource for struggling or beginning readers.
This Beginning Phoneme Combo-Pack Assortment of all 8 Beginning Phoneme Combo-Packs and includes:
- All 8 Beginning Phonics SuperDecks to learn the phoneme and practice decoding words with that phoneme
- All 8 Beginning Fluency SuperDecks to apply the phoneme in a sentence, an intermediate step leading towards reading in books
- All 8 Beginning 10-Lesson Activity Packs for a total of 80 downloadable lessons to help with writing and spelling using that phoneme
Each SuperDeck™ consists of 52 cards to help students learn a particular phoneme or word pattern. Students play traditional games like Go Fish, Memory, Lotto, Bingo, and more, with each SuperDeck helping to keep anxiety down, focus up, and provide unlimited practice.
Each 10–Lesson Activity Pack includes:
- an age-appropriate story
- the same story as a play script
- a crossword puzzle
- a word find
- six activity pages for writing and spelling
All leading to improved decoding, fluency, and comprehension.
Every story/play combination involves the same characters that children easily identify with: Tiger Tuesday, his parents, his four siblings, and his pets, dog Thurman and frog Marshmallow (who only Tiger understands). Each story is about situations and life’s little lessons children often encounter at the age when they’re likely learning the same phonics patterns in the classroom.
The 16 SuperDecks are shipped to you, while the 8 Activity Packs are delivered as an instant download.
These resources provide unlimited practice opportunities to complement and enrich any reading program.